Saturday, July 18, 2009

Fin

I'm letting this neglected blog die. I've moved into a bit of a new chapter of my life, and I don't really need to document the wackiness of a geek living in Wyoming.

A lot of the little things that would have gone on this blog ended up on twitter instead. I recommend following me there for continued updates on my life http://twitter.com/stevenpaulr. For family members, most of you are friends with me on facebook, and that will be the best place to keep up. I'll pretty much keep all baby related things there as it's a bit more private.

I have also started a new tumblr. That's where I'll put the occasional blog post on things like writing and technology. It's at http://stevenpaulr.tumblr.com/ That's also going to be my general dump of things I find interesting. When I find something to share on twitter, it'll go through tumblr to twitter. If I find something on Google reader, rather than click share, I'll throw it on tumblr. You can probably call that my general brain dump.

So Long.

No comments: