Sunday, May 11, 2008

Life out West

Went horseback riding today. First time since I moved from Rapid City, so probably first time since 2003. Having a pasture of horses that I have to feed occasionally has really help build my confidence around horses. It made riding a lot easier than it was previously.

I think I'm going to try to build a home arcade cabinet this summer. I don't know if this is one of those ideas I get that never pan out or not. But, for the first time in my life, I have space where I could work on such a project, and it's not financially infeasible. I'll have to start working up some plans. I'm more concerned with the physical details of the cabinet right now. I can work out what hardware and software will run it later. This is more of a carpentry thing right now.

p.s. new story up on ficlet.

No comments: