Monday, November 26, 2007

Moleskine

I bought a moleskine this weekend while I was in Sioux Falls. My plan is to fill it with fiction. I don't know for sure right now if I'm going to put short stories into it, or one long story, but I am going to just keep writing. One thing I've heard said over and over again is that if you want to be a writer, then you need to write. I decided to try writing in a moleskine is so that I can't change what I've written, I can only keep going forward. I started writing something that is steampunk. So far all I really have is a character and a little bit of the world. This might be something big, or it might be a short story. I kind of like the idea of writing a series of short stories about the same character. I may post some of the stories online, who knows.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Don't edit while you write. issue numero uno for problems. Avoid it at all costs!