Wednesday, March 19, 2008

An Apology

Dear Blog,
I've been neglecting you for several months. I know you probably think I'm a horrible person, and you'd be justified in your opinion. 4 months is a really long time for blog neglect.

I bought a new car. I got it back in November, and I wanted my next post to be about it, but I had to take it to a mechanic for 2 months, and I couldn't get a picture of it. I know that's not a very good excuse, but it's the only one I have. To make up for it, here's a picture of the car.
It's a 1994 Nissan Pathfinder. I mainly bought it because it has 4wd and it was very cheap. It's really fun to drive. The gas mileage hurts a bit though. I'm estimating that it costs $4 each round trip in to town.

Work has been pretty crazy lately. We're right in the middle of standardized testing on the computers. It's been a lot of stress trying to keep it running correctly. The side business has slowed down quite a bit, which I really don't mind as I'm now the advisor for the High School Key Club, and I'm teaching a computer club on Monday nights. Add to that I'm still doing Karate twice a week, and I'm a pretty busy guy.

Well, blog, that's it for now. I promise I will give you more attention from now on.

2 comments:

Erika said...

holy crap - good thing I still have you in google reader, otherwise, i'd never know you posted. :) welcome back to the blogging world.

i find that writing a lot in the blog helps get me in contemplative writing moods also. good luck!

Jason said...

You having the same car for years just makes me not believe that's your vehicle. It just doesn't seem like a Steve-mobile.